We Are Robots - Angrybot We Are Robots - Angrybot

so cool

damm so nice man i love the series and thw ay u draw stuff, good voices too! damm nice

We Are Robots - Robokopf We Are Robots - Robokopf

sweet

the movie is great ALL of the robot movies are great THX MAN! my favourite series on NG!!!

Hey Mister Taliban! Hey Mister Taliban!

U FUCKING BLOWJOB!!!!!

I MADE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! U FUCKINHG ASSHOLE oh well i got beter reviwes anyway!!!!!!!! CAUSE U JUST STOLE IT FROM ME !!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT TO SEE THE REAL DEAL GO TO :

http://www.newgrounds.com/ portal/view.php?id=34169

TH ERE IS THE 1 1 made AND THATS THE FIRST ONE!!!!

The Clock From Space! The Clock From Space!

hherhe DOWN WITH THE CLOCKS

heheh nice job . BTW i made one like thsi its sweet and new too

http://www.newgrounds.com/ portal/view.php?id=33937

TH IS IS A DIFFICULT TIME FOR ALL AMERICAN JOIN FORCES AGAINST TERRORISM AND STRAWBERRZ CLOCK!!!!

Yoshi's Island-Vgdc Final Yoshi's Island-Vgdc Final

nicely done

i dont like Supernintendo remakes to much but there is one thing about it..... SECRET OF MANA

SOM is the best snes game ever and because this movie had the backround music from SECRET OF MANA i gave it a high ranking!! WHO ELSO LIKES SECRET OF MANA EMAIL ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW

-=SEX=- -=SEX=-

sad...... yes very sad!

omg u liar u just said it took u 4000 hours because u want all those people to feel guilty for u cause u suck so much so that they give u at least a 6. well guess what i give u a 6 cause even though i mastrubated 90 minutes with pics of your mom and spent 19 minutes making this movie.

Taliban Twister Taliban Twister

JESUS CHRIsT SOOOOOO GOOD

OMFG U ASSHOLE NEVER MAKE A MOVIE THAT GOOD AGAIN I PIED IN MY PANT BECAUSE I HAD TO LAFF SO HARD!!
MAN THAT WAS ORGINAL HAD GREAT SOUND AND WAS DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUNNY!!!
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMORE

Finish Him! Finish Him!

give it a 6

o well i dont want to be to hard on you, i like the smooth mevements, but there is just nothing special about this, just another stick fight!

ChickenGizzard responds:

SMOOTH MOVEMENTS ARE SPECIAL ABOUT IT MAN!!! AAAAH, PEOPLE HATE MY MOVIES BECAUSE THEY ARE STICK!! GRRRR....

Kermit Kombat II trailer Kermit Kombat II trailer

looks good

looks pretty good, finish it soon man. lol make more of those ernie and bert scenes i love those two homos !!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

SW33t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Man that was awesome how long did it take u to edit all those pictures. RESPECT!, i realy enjoyed that one.!!!!nice song 2

------------------------- -------------------------